Fire, storms, and flooding may all be devastating and inflict significant damage to your property. Mold, on the other hand, is a word that genuinely makes homeowners shudder. Why? It causes dread of sickness in many people, not to mention cosmetic and structural degradation. Mold has been connected to a variety of health issues and can be hazardous to you, your family, and your employees. It’s something that isn’t usually obvious, but it may cause severe long-term harm to your home or business. And the worst part of it is that mold can re-occur. If it is not properly removed, it can come back time and again, even after you thought you had fixed the problem entirely. Not only that, but your insurance may not cover mold damage, and it can be very expensive to get rid of on your own. That’s why many people simply call a professional mold remediation company like National Restoration Experts who can handle it for them.
So, if you have a mold problem in your home or business, you are in the right place. This article will show you what the mold remediation process looks like and how National Restoration Experts can help!
Who Is Most Affected By Mold in the Home?
- Children: Children are still developing and are more vulnerable to the toxicity of fungus.
- Elderly: People’s bodies break down and their immune systems degrade as they age, making it tough to combat mold poisoning. People with compromised immune systems. This might be the consequence of an illness or ailment, or it could be the effect of poor health owing to lifestyle choices. This can also include individuals with existing respiratory conditions, such as allergies or asthma
- Pets: Yes, mold in your home can have an adverse effect on your family dog.
What Is the Impact of Mold in My Home on My Health?
Mold may cause significant health problems and infections, although the most frequent symptoms may resemble allergies or the common cold. Headaches, sore throats, and congestion are all signs that you have mold in your house.
How Do I Remove Mold From My Home?
If you suspect mold is developing in your house, it is critical that you identify it and then eradicate it. Mold remediation process(or mold removal) is not something you should do on your own.
If mold levels are found to be excessively high as a result of indoor air quality testing or an inspection, treatment is advised. A professional remediation firm with qualified, experienced personnel that have skills removing and cleaning up mold from an interior setting should do this.
The Six Steps of Our Mold Remediation Process
- Antimicrobial Application: This is the initial step towards taking remedial action. If your house or company has recently experienced water damage but there is no apparent mold development, we can apply an antimicrobial solution to prevent mold growth until the wet area has dried up. If mold spores are present, antimicrobial agents can destroy them.
- Source Identification: Mold is frequently seen in areas that have previously been exposed to water or are near a moisture source. Condensation is a problem in bathrooms, sink cabinets, and window sills. Through the use of cutting-edge, industry-specific moisture detection technology and inspection methods such as thermal imaging, our specialists can detect excessive moisture concentrations in residential and commercial properties. This can frequently aid in determining the cause of the moisture infiltration.
- Containment: Mold may spread fast if the appropriate circumstances exist. Once the cause of the moisture incursion has been addressed, our specialists will isolate the contaminated area(s) to prevent mold spores from spreading to other parts of the property. Containment is essential in reducing the possible consequences of cross contamination to adjacent regions that are not impacted.
- Air Filtration: Mold spores might be disturbed and become airborne during the mold remediation process. In addition to confinement, the air must also be cleansed. Throughout the project, negative air machines with high efficiency particulate air filters (HEPA) are running continually. Mold spores, dust, microbial volatile organic compounds (MVOCs), and other airborne debris are removed from the afflicted area as a result.
- Removal and Cleanup: In most cases, the only practical approach to assure a proper mold remediation process is to totally remove contaminated items. Drywall, insulation, wood trim, carpet, and even furniture are frequently used in this mold remediation process. To properly clean up mold in your home or office, we adhere to S520 industry standards set by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). If the mold-infested space is more than 10 square feet, the services of a qualified environmental hygienist are necessary. The hygienist will perform a final clearing test to ensure that the mold has been appropriately managed.
- Replacement: As previously stated, locations polluted by mold may need the removal of afflicted goods. In such cases, we may provide restoration services as well as restore impacted sections with new building materials. At the end, the property will be returned to its pre-loss condition.
Why Do You Need A Mitigation And Restoration Company?
Mold remediation is difficult. To execute the work effectively, you need particular equipment as well as extremely precise training and certification. Mold may be dangerous and pose a health risk if not properly handled.
For these reasons, it is critical to get assistance from a reputable mitigation and restoration company with well-trained personnel and the necessary equipment. If you have mold damage on your property and need assistance, National Restoration Experts is your one-stop shop.
How National Restoration Experts Can Assist You in Mold Remediation Process
National Restoration Experts is an IICRC-certified full-service property restoration business that can analyze and restore any property damage. Our extensive knowledge will assist in determining the source of the mold problem and implementing the appropriate remedies to repair your home. With over ten years of expertise, we provide our customers with assistance and the finest mitigation measures available.
We have the expertise, experience, and specialized equipment to tackle mold problems. We provide mold remediation process in a timely, effective, and comprehensive manner.
In the event of an emergency, we are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We designate a Project Manager at the start of the project, and they will be your primary point of contact throughout the duration of the project. Furthermore, if your case includes an insurance claim, we will negotiate directly with your insurance carrier on your behalf. This is what we do every day, although this may be your first time filing a claim.
A Mold Remediation Company Serving South Florida
Not many mold remediation companies in Florida can compete with National Restoration Experts’ work and service quality. Give your property the finest servicing possible.
Contact National Restoration Experts at 754-216-4660 now for 24 hour water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, or mold remediation, or receive a quick mold remediation process quotation from our website. In 30 to 60 minutes, our mold remediation crew will arrive at your south Florida home or office.
Avoid mold growth by reading through these 5 mold prevention methods you can take to protect your home